Picnicking: Dining in the Great Wide Open April 25 2013
Cambodia (via: blogspot)
First Stop: Dublin, Ireland - And the Adventure Begins April 24 2013
October 2, 2012:
Brough the sun with me on the plane ride across the Atlantic. Arrived in Dublin after an overnight flight to a bright beautiful morning. While walking to my host's apartment, I stumbled upon a cute little brunch place, situated across from the Ha'penny Bridge. I ordered a traditional Irish breakfast, complete with the fixings, and a cappucino.
About 5 minutes later, this gentleman walks over, recites a limerick, to myself and the couple at the table next to me, tips his hat, and continues on his merry way. I snapped this photo as he was departing.
Note to self: Limericks sound even better when told in an authentic Dubliner's accent.
Inspiration for the next adventure: Road Trips April 23 2013
Pack those bags-- it's time to hit the road.
Inspiration: For the Next Adventure April 22 2013
Targeting this fall.... September 2013, get ready... I'm coming for you ;)
5 Amazing Travel Photos, Week of April 21, 2013 April 21 2013
1. Brave Elephant, Victoria Falls, Zambia
- via: http://besttravelphotos.me/2013/02/18/brave-elephant-victoria-falls-zambia/ -
2. Tibetan Prayer Flags
- via: http://a1pictures.blogspot.com/2013/04/tibetan-prayer-flags.html -
3. Santorini, Greece
- via: http://evening-wear.tumblr.com/post/43160743776/guavicle-i-honestly-wonder-how-places-like-this
4. Crystal Clear Waters
- via: http://trendytraveler.tumblr.com/post/8590995388 -
5. Sunset, Girona, Spain
- via: http://www.mostbeautifulpages.com/2013/02/beautiful-nature-photographs-15-photos.html